Monday, January 10, 2011

From Fluffy (Grace's bunny)

Grace seems so exited for the new year, but I gotta bring down some new rules. If 2011 is like 2010, I will have failed.
Rule number one: Everyone obeys Fluffy
Two: Fluffy gets as many treats as he wants
Three: Fluffy gets his own MINI laptop (mini so Fluffy wont fall off the keyboard anymore)
Four: Fluffy gets to eat all the Beanie Baby tags that he wants (man Grace leaving that by my cage was destiny!!)
My new years resolution is that I will stop eating my fur.
Oh no! Grace is asking me now how I got out of my cage. I will never tell! Oh no, Grace dont take the computer awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagysdhjkhgwqahj


How on earth did Fluffy type this?

1 comment:

margaret mcallister said...

Hi Fluffy! Happy New Year and please be a good bunny for Grace. If she hasn't been able to get 'Urchin and the Rage Tide' yet, would you ask her to contat me via the website? Thanks

Margi McAllister