Thursday, August 18, 2011

DONT LET YOUR ANGER HOLD YOU!

On the site I'm addicted to (Clubpenguin.com) I made my house look like a plane crash. A person with the user name of WHITEMIST who had made awesome igloos logged on after I had been already advertising it. People were mean to me when I advertised saying DONT GO TO GRACE1012'S IGLOO. IT STINKS. I thought mine wasd better but I tried to stay humble. Then another person came on and copied. His user name was TRAIN. I'd never heard of him. We all were advertising at the same time. Some girls came over and said COPIER! I told them I had been one first but the said it overtop of my speach bubble. Then a girl called me a @!&#*. I cried in real life. It broke my heart that someone would say that. They had copied me! After about ten minutes I decided to let it go. Let this be a lesson to everyone. People will call you names but you still have God on your side. And God can take all the pain away. People might call you a @!&#* but you always can remember God can heal that. It might hurt at the moment but at least it doesnt hurt as much as being on a cross! Jesus wants you to let go of the anger becauseit wont get you anywhere. No matter how much it hurts when they say it just LET THE ANGER GO AND FOCOUS ON YOUR KING!
-Grace

No comments: