Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Doors Open ( and lead to Ecuador)

I just saw my spelling mistakes on the last... what would you call it? Passage? Ok passage.

WOW!!! Sorry about that. Luckily my mom will fix them later. ;o)

Well also in that passage I talked about Susie mag. The lady named Susie Shellenberger who writes Susie, is a good friend of my faimly. She said that she wants to take me to Ecuador on one of her mission trips!!!!! I knew God told me to write "my mission" for a reson!!!! That is not just a "oh cool" thing. Its a praise God thing!!!!!!!!!! I started this to help teens, pre-teens, and kids in America choose God, but now I might go to Ecuador to tell people in that country about our Mighty God! And I can't belive how many !!! I'm putting in this! Ha ha ha. But I'm praying to go to do what my second reson to start this blog was. I want to go around the contry and teach pre-teens, kids, and teens about God. That's just my prayed plan. PRAY I GO TO ECUADOR. Oh and if I go I promiss that I will post on the plane. OHHHHHHHH I have the tittle "Post on a plane". Just a hint about me I think of things early. AND I MEAN EARLY. I thought of the whole blog idea befor I wrote it. Well kinda. I had the blog but only used it fore silly things as a little kid. Ok about a year ago. Ok so... ummmmm...where was I? Oh yeah, I will write on the plane. And FYI I will get a laptop of my own by then. I will also play Club Penguin (my favorite game) but I will definitly do this first. And Im still amazed that God did this for me. Keep me in prayer.
The typer that would never stop :)

Grace

No comments: