Monday, November 8, 2010

My mission

You know how I said this was a kids blog? What I mean is that I'm going to share Gods word on my blog and help kids, pre-teens, and teens make the big choice or come closer to the savior and not think he's just the guy in the sky. If you read this and know anyone who is kinda iffy in their relationship with Jesus Christ than get them to read this. It realy might help.
How it works:
Every week I will post some things on my blog. There will be a thing God has done in my life and somthing I want you to try. It is your job to try the things and tell me what they did for you. Then I'd LOVE to hear what God has done in your life. Tell me anything from funny to serious. I DO CARE! I will be chatting with you on comments too. I hope to see you each week and other times too! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This weeks:
Try this: Has anyone listend to In Christ Alone??? I LOVE THAT SONG!!! When I hear it I feel like God gently puts me in the dishwasher and I'm cleen. I mean " No guilt in life, no fear in deth this is the power of Christ in me!" Isn't that AMAZING to you? Listen to that song and tell me what it did for you. Oh I forgot to say send me your prayr requests. I will pray for you for any reason.
God has helped me start to adjust to moving to a new city. I PRAISE GOD IT WASN'T ANY FARTHER!!!! Yeah I miss my friends, but God sent me to Circleville for a reason.
Look forward to hearing from you!!
Grace

1 comment:

Heidi Winter Tracht said...

Grace, I am so proud of you! May God bless your sensitivity to others.